Our Vision : “ To impart qualitative and valuable service in higher education for the students in hilly area.”
The Department was established in June 1981; our department organizes experts from outside, arranged historical and Defence Studies educational tour for students. In department Running UG Course (i.e. F.Y.B.A., S.Y.B.A. & T.Y.B.A.)
AIMS OF TEACHING DEFENCE & STRATEGIC STUDIES
1. Department is to promote National Security & increase knowledge about Our BSF Soldier & Other Security Force.
2. National integration by celebrating birth and death anniversaries of national heroes.
3. To maintain Files of wallpaper, various Articles, collection of newspaper cutting about National & International Security and Related Defence and Strategic Studies.
4. The Department also collected information regarding various war in historical importance.
5. To study New Technology and its Impact on various warfare and National security.
OBJECTIVES OF TEACHING DEFENCE & STRATEGIC STUDIES
1. To Study about Internal & Global Security .
2. To built up National Integration among student.
3. To encourage students to involve in Military Sections.
4. To built up National Loyalty through study among the students.
5. To aware about National & International issues among the rural tribal students.
1. To gain the knowledge of Defence Strategy and Tactics.
2. To gain the knowledge from Ancient war to Modern War.
3. To gain the knowledge of International Relations.
4. To gain the knowledge of National Security.
5. To gain the knowledge of Defence Economics, Millatary Geography, Relations with Neighbour Countries and its impact on Security, Defence Mechanisms.
1. To visit the various Defence sector e.g. – Armoured & Artillary Centre.
2. To visit Training Institute e.g National Defence Academy-
3. To visit various Forts e.g. Murud Janjira, Raigarh.
4. To maintain Files of wallpaper, various Articles, collection of newspaper cutting about National & International Security and Related Defence and Strategic Studies.
5. Organized Guest Lectures of Retired Officers and Soliders.
1. Defence Strategy and Tactics.
2. Ancient war & Modern War.
3. International Relations.
4. National Security.
5. Defence Economics, Millatary Geography, Relations with Neighbour Countries, impact on Security, Defence Mechanisms.
|Non Teaching Staff|
|Reaccreditation Report Cycle -2 ( 2015 )|
|Phone & InterCom|
|Minor Research Paper (MRP)|
|Defence & Strategic Studies|
|Old Quetion Papers|
|Gandhi Study Center|
|Ladies Security Cell|