The primary aims of IQAC are,
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practice
IQAC has defined Quality Objectives as:
To achieve academic and administrative excellence.
To Creating a student-
centric atmosphere for holistic learning.
To aim for being a College with Excellence.
To develop stronger Industry-
Academia relations for benefit of staff and students.
To promote Interdisciplinary and collaborative research activities.
To enhance the quality of staff by promoting and encouraging overall faculty development.
To enhance Infrastructure for Teaching-
Learning and Administration.
To encourage faculty members for enhancing the use of advanced technology.
The IQAC team believes in planning based on:
- Analysis of current trends.
- Current needs of the education field.
- Continuous improvement in teaching-
learning and evaluation.
- Use of latest technology for the betterment of students.
- Social affairs and their impact on education.
- Institutional Social responsibility.
- Appropriate decision-
- Effective implementation of the plan.